Tuesday, October 5, 2010

farmers market tuesday

fall wants to come out and play in california, but it seems to get scared every time it starts to. 
i've always been told i'm lucky to live in california, especially the bay area.
but i want seasons. real seasons. 
i want fall!
*pout*
at the farmers market today there were beautiful leaves here and there but the sun was still shinning hotly down on us. the kids did not seem to mind though. 

i bought the fixings to make potato leek soup, doing my part to try and convince fall to come out
ok, so farm fresh eggs are not really a fixing for potato leek soup, but i could not pass them up and they had to be in my bounty picture.

cadence with a friends beets and our leeks




oh and look at the yummy my dear friend gave me
she knows all things pumpkin are my favorite <3










No comments:

Post a Comment