Tuesday, January 18, 2011

the house is fastly filling up with beautiful summer gerber daisy's and mason jars 

wedding plans are coming together so nicely, i want to share so bad, but i've pinky promised myself to keep my lips sealed and let everyone be surprised on the big day (there are a few spoilers on my facebook wall, *hint hint*) 
on friday my sister, mom, and a few of my best friends are throwing me a bridal shower, we're having it a bit early because my maid of honor (my sis) lives in oregon and she can't miss it! 
her and my mom have been busy little bees whipping up beautiful decorations
really makes me see how blessed i am, that my family and friends are pulling together to celebrate this journey.
talk about being blessed, half the time i look at tristan and i can't believe he's going to be my husband in just over 4 months. it's been amazing to see this all unfold and all the changing Jesus has done in both of us.

(tattoo= Jesus in ancient Hebrew)

xoxox




No comments:

Post a Comment