Wednesday, December 22, 2010

week 9

i'm 9 weeks in on my weight watcher journey. i've lost 23lbs 4oz, which is just over 2 pound per week. 
i've survived thanksgiving and we are now heading into christmas in a few short days.

i've been really enjoying my journey so far. i'm learning to cook healthier and i've learned i can push myself in working out harder then i ever thought.

i have an awesome support system. i have 3 of my very close friends and my mom doing the program with me.

right now we are getting ourselves ready for a 5k run! i would have never thought i'd be running a 5k!

here's some of the yummy things i've been cooking

6points

11 points+

6 points

10.5 points

12 points

5 points for 1/5

5 points


nothing beats working out and getting the reward of seeing how many calories i've burned










thankful to finally be ready to go on this journey









No comments:

Post a Comment